For Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Endoscopy Center of Santa Fe. To schedule a procedure, please request an appointment online.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or Photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to your procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Bring a companion (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will wait for you while you have your procedure and will be taking you home afterward. Companions CANNOT leave the facility during the procedure. Please have your companion plan to remain in the lobby and wait for a minimum of 2 hours (this is an estimate). You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.